Still life with tomatoes - a new Challenge!


This is my first painting  to participate in the latest Paint and Draw together Challenge. Click on the link to see the reference photo, and the other participants beautiful works.

Step 1 - first layer of color.



 Step 2 -adding more color, some details and structure to the table with salt.
Step 3 -was adding the background and more detail and contrast through shadows, for example.





Some details of the work in progress.
As usually, it's hard to know when to stop. I tend to overwork my paintings, losing the initial freshness. That's why, whenever I have time, I do one or two additional, fast paintings, which I personally like more. I will upload he pictures of the progress of my second painting very soon!
Hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment