Sea, summer and sun! - Sole, mare, estate!


I already published this painting on fb, but I really wanted to write a post as well...
This painting is from a photo, and I really wanted to simplify much more, but was afraid that it wouldn't have been appreciated by the receiver!? It's hard to paint for someone else ... 
Also - it's a beautiful photo - but not mine, so I couldn't put too much emotions into the subject.

Fortunately I love the process, but...
I painted 3 versions before I was happy - How do you handle these situations?
( see previous post on watercolor lessons and  'enjoy painting' here )



Castelsardo, Sardegna 28x35 cm

Ho già pubblicato questo foto su fb, ma volevo anche scrivere un  post...
Dipingere su commissione, da una foto come in questo caso, è sempre difficile...
Avrei voluto semplificare di più, ma avevo paura di non accontentare il committente?!

Inoltre la foto, anche se molto bella, non era mia, quindi non poteva suscitare troppe emozioni in me. Per fortuna dipingere mi diverte sempre, ma -
ho dipinto 3 versioni prima di accontentarmi. Voi come fate in questi casi?!
( leggi  qui  il post precedente su lezioni di pittura e 'divertirsi dipingendo')

No comments:

Post a Comment